Newest Review: ... extra £35 (less than a standard one day entry ticket) I was able to upgrade my Merlin Annual Pass to a premium one, which allowed me to hav... more
Merlin Annual Pass
Member Name: hstokoe44395
Merlin Annual Pass
Advantages: Unlimited Access!
I have been reading up on the Merlin Annual Passes for quite some time now because in the new year me and my boyfriend are going to purchase two of them!
So, What are Merlin Annual Passes?
Merlin annual passes allow unlimited access to selected theme parks and zoos in the UK for 1 year. The places you can go to are:
Alton Towers Resort
Chessington World of Adventures & Zoo
Madame Tussauds London
SEA LIFE Centres/Sanctuaries
Not only do you get unlimited access into the above attractions, there are more benefits.
At Alton Towers you can get Unlimited entry, Entry to The Alton Towers Resort Halloween Scarefest event, Early Ride Time on selected rides, Annual Pass holders get to enter the theme park 1 hour before the general public at 9.00am, free standard car parking at Alton Towers Resort, 20% off Stays at The Alton Towers Hotel or Splash Landings Hotel, 20% off The Alton Towers Water park, Alternatively up to 10% off an Alton Towers Waterpark Annual Pass for existing pass holders, 20% off at Extraordinary Golf and 20% off eating and shopping at Alton Towers.
If this isn't enough, other attractions offer their benefits too!!
If you buy online:
An adult pass for a year is £120 and for a renewal it is £100. This is not bad at all. It is great if you will definitely use it because you will save lots of money.
*Not too expensive
I think this is a great buy and would make a great Christmas present for those who are tricky to buy for! I like them because they offer unlimited access so you can go as many times as you like!
Summary: i love it
More reviews in the field of Theme Park / Zoo National
- UK has no theme park like Alton Towers!
- Let the game begin!!
- Camelot- Rides and fun for kids
- Good value if you go twice
- Not the best that Edinburgh has to offer
- I never realised things could get this wild in Doncaster
- Gulliver's World, Warrington
- British seaside fun in the (sometimes) sun!!
- I want to go back!!
- London's Hidden Gem
- White Post Farm Centre (Farnsfield)
- Wetlands Animal Park (Nottinghamshire)
- Jurassic Encounter Adventure Golf (Surrey)
- Tayto Park (Kilbrew)
- Marine Aquarium (Lyme Regis)
- Crocodiles of the World (Oxfordshire)
- Wild Britain (Bedfordshire)
- Odds Farm Park (Buckinghamshire)
- Seaquarium (Weston-Super-Mare)
- Riviera International Centre (Torquay)