Newest Review: ... place. We payed £9.95 to get in and our little girl(2 1/2 years old) got in free. I can honestly say this was one of the best value and... more
Member Name: brads1989
York Maze (York)
Advantages: Full day of fun for less that £10 each
Disadvantages: Food is a little bit overpriced but not too bad
We went to York Maze on 01/08/2012, they had warned on their website that the maze hadn't grown to its full potential this year and in some places it was only knee high so we weren't expecting it to be that good. However we'd never been to one of these mazes before so didn't have anything to compare it to in the first place. We payed £9.95 to get in and our little girl(2 1/2 years old) got in free. I can honestly say this was one of the best value and most fun days out we've had in a long while. We arrived at 11am expecting to only be ther for a few hours but before long it was 5pm and we were still having fun, we only left because we had otherr plans that evening. Inside you have the maze itself, which they run a competition if you find all the answers throughout the maze you get put into a prize draw to win tickets to there bonfire night show. It took us approximately 30mins to do the maze but like I said the corn hadn't grown full size so we could see over it in some places. Then they have inflatable slides, and obstacle course. They have a ride in which you sit on the back of a big tractor and are supposed to scare the scarecrows away(warning you will get wet on the ride), mini golf, field of illusions, pig races and so much more. Our little girl had so much fun and so did we. The food wasn't too Bradley priced(about £6 for burger and chips)but if you wanted to make it cheaper they have plenty of picnic tables so you can bring your own food. I will definatly be visiting again and would reccomend it to anyone with children who want a good value day out.
Summary: Good value day out
More reviews in the field of Theme Park / Zoo National
- Overpriced but still a great day out for all of the family
- Pleasant Pleasurewood Hills.
- Take your kids here if you want them to get cancer and want to re-mortgage your ...
- Fun day out for family and friends
- Paultons Park Review : A Good Day Out For The Children
- Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!
- Could Have Been Better..
- Feeding time at the park
- Very Fishy
- Not a Sea-Life Centre I recommend.
- White Post Farm Centre (Farnsfield)
- Wetlands Animal Park (Nottinghamshire)
- Tayto Park (Kilbrew)
- Marine Aquarium (Lyme Regis)
- Crocodiles of the World (Oxfordshire)
- Fantasy Island Skegness (Lincolnshire)
- Wicksteed Leisure Park (Northamptonshire)
- Sundown Adventureland (Nottinghamshire)
- Flamingo Land (North Yorkshire)
- Whipsnade Wild Animal Park (Bedfordshire)