Product Type: Breville toasters
Newest Review: ... long time as a kid I thought this was some sort of temperature control) is digital, which makes it far more accurate than the manual dials ... more
As good as a toaster gets... for someone working class anyway
Member Name: The_Baron
Advantages: Useful/variable controls, easy to use, wide slots
Disadvantages: Can sometimes react slowly to button pushes, doesn't really 'pop up'.
I haven't had much luck with toasters, which usually decided to have an ambivalent attitude to how long it should actually toast for, and would really have enough room to actually fit bread inside. Fortunately, this toaster has neither of these problems which is a good start.
The timer (for a long time as a kid I thought this was some sort of temperature control) is digital, which makes it far more accurate than the manual dials some toasters still use. You have 1 - 9 minutes to, uh, choose from but this toaster does contain two very useful necessities on its control panel: Re-heat (for when you forgot about your toast) and heat from frozen, both of which are going to come in handy often. Although most toasters have these features, not all do and in my opinion these are needed, especially if you freeze a lot of your foods. Oh, it also includes a cancel button preventing the need to burn your digits or electrify yourself to death if you change your mind.
A warming tray is also included, if you want to lightly heat your bread instead as is a crumb tray. The toaster has wide slots, which can fit half a sandwich in a sandwich bag, which is impressive seeing as my last one could barely have a singular slice squeezed into it. You also have four slots for bread which makes the mornings go easier. Although a toaster is more of a necessity than a fun gadget, the variation on what is a fairly simple and relatively cheap product makes this much less tiresome to use.
Summary: Useful product, does what it says on the package.
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of Toaster
- It might only toast bread but its oh so pretty
- Cookworks Sandwich Toaster
- That's basic toast...
- Good value toaster which works well.
- Our four slicer
- Well worth the price, used within an inch of its life!
- Toast Boast
- An attractive toaster for an attractive price!
- Breville make average toasters
- Two Toasters Broken, Beans on Bread it Was!
- Dualit 20245 Vario 2 Slice Toaster in Polished Stainless Steel
- Prestige Dakota 2 Slate
- Kitchenaid KTT780
- Dualit Vario 3
- Breville TT24
- Dualit Combi
- DeLonghi CTJ 2103.BK
- Panasonic NTDP1BXC 2-Slice Toaster 850Watts 7-Settings eel & Black
- Hotpoint TT22EACO 2 Slice Toaster Reheat 8 Browning Levels Cool Walls
- Hotpoint TT12EAXO 2 Slice Extralong Toaster Reheat 8 Browning Levels