* Prices may differ from that shown
The Morphy Richards 44420 chrome toaster is small but very stylish. I purchased this toaster a few years ago and still occasionally use it.
The design of the toaster is very eye catching and is obviously the first thing anyone would notice. It's a polished steel chrome toaster and would definitely fit perfectly in any kitchen. This is the kind of toaster you would leave out all the time because it looks to good rather than hiding it away in the cupboard when not in use.
- 2 slice chambers
- Electronic variable browning control
- Hi-lift facility for removing smaller items
- Countdown facility, to let you know how long you have to wait
- Cancel button if you're impatient or you put it on the wrong setting and realised your toast is now burning.
- Removable crumb tray
- Bun warming rack
- Cord storage.
Overall the Morphy Richards 44420 chrome toaster is a stylish, good looking toaster and I still have it and still works. The only drawback is that it only toasts 2 at a time, which is fine if for 1 person but not good if a group of you want toast at the same time. Other than that it's a good toaster. I got the toaster for around £25 on sale; I think the RRP is around £35.