Product Type: Tefal toasters
Newest Review: ... side also has its own cancel button so you can check part way through toasting. The toaster has a defrost button and warming button... more
Member Name: Beckybooboo
Advantages: stylish, easy to use,
Disadvantages: crumb tray not big enough
I have had this toaster for about 4 years now and i am really pleased with it. The slots are wide enough for any thick sliced bread/ crumpets/ bagels etc. It also has a cancel button and reheat button. The levers in the middle help to 'pop' something out if it is quite small eg. mini bagels.
I think this toaster gets full marks for style and the exterier is easy to wipe clean. It also allows you to use it as a two slice toaster which i find a plus point. I think the timer set between 3 and 4 gives you a perfect piece of browned toast.
The worst thing about this toaster is the crumb tray but at least it has one as many do not! It has two seperate crumb trays but i find they are not big enough to catch all crumbs. I'm sure Tefal could improve on this point.
I would definately recommend this product.
Summary: excellent and reliable product
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of Toaster
- Toast & eggs all in one go
- Oh Crumbs
- Sexy Toaster
- A Fantastic Toaster From Dualit.
- YOU CAN COLOUR MATCH THIS TOASTER TO YOUR KITCHEN.
- Sooo beautiful!! And does the job too...
- Morphy Richards 44206 Accents toaster in plum
- Toasting is good.
- Smart price toaster.
- Excellent, top quality toaster that is still going strong after 10 years
- Breville VTT235 2 Slice Toaster
- Morphy Richards 44236 Aspects
- Tefal TT550015 Toast & Egg Toaster
- Russell Hobbs 13973
- Russell Hobbs 14598
- Tefal TT744115
- Swan ST16010COPN 4-Slice 4-Slot Toaster Defrost Copper
- Panasonic NT-DP1WXC 2-Slice Toaster 850Watts 7-Settings eel & White
- Panasonic NTDP1BXC 2-Slice Toaster 850Watts 7-Settings eel & Black
- Kitchenaid 5KMT4205BER Artisan