Product Type: Bandai Toy Car
Newest Review: ... Kevin is your typical sulky teenage boy and although he helps Ben and his cousin Gwen in their quest to fight other aliens and find Grandp... more
An expensive piece of plastic!
Bandai Ben 10 Action Cruiser
Member Name: Ranj005
Bandai Ben 10 Action Cruiser
Date: 26/01/10, updated on 28/01/10 (13 review reads)
Advantages: None that I can think of
Disadvantages: Very poor quality for £30
An expensive piece of plastic, that's all this car is.
Ben 10 is a children's serial on cartoon network. And anyone who has a little boy will know about it. You can now get toys, shoes, coats, lunch boxes, arm bands, rugs, lamps.... the list is never ending.
My son is also a Ben 10 fan and he has several products from the range. He wanted this car for Christmas. After reading several bad reviews about this product I chose to ignore them all thinking they were exaggerating. They were all right.
It cost £29.99! When I collected it from the counter at Argos the box was so light. I had to shake it to make sure there was something in it.
On Christmas when my son opened it he was vey happy and excited. It comes with several additional gadgets. The plastic swords are suppose to attach onto the door so when the car is in action mode. Well they don't stay. There are three balls which are supposed to shoot out from the car... THEY DONT. The hinges on the door are so poorly manufactured that the door keeps falling off. I would have expected this sort of quality from pound land for a £1 or max £5.00. Not for £30.00!
I eventually got fed up when my son would come to me every five minutes with a sad face asking me to attach the doors back on, so I took it back to the store and got my money back. The whole purpose of buying a toy in the first place is to entertain the kids and keep them happy.
I wouldn't even buy this car if it was on sale for half price. My son has several transformers cars which are priced at the same range and they are heavier and good quality.
Avoid buying if possible.
Summary: Avoid buying it if possible!
More reviews in the field of Toy Car
- ELC GARGE
- Having Fun And Getting Dizzy!
- One of the Best Compact Playsets for Boys
- Ideal bumper car, it doesn't damage!
- Hauntingly Good Fun
- Disney Cars Shake & Go world grand prix ....wow factor for a 2 & 4 year old
- Bbrrmm, bbrrmm
- Peppa Pig Fire Engine - not the most exciting Peppa toy around
- It's a Race to Destruction!
- Scooby Doo solves the mystey of how I bagged myself a bargain!
- Scalextric Car C3204 VW Beetle 1963
- Scalextric Car C3133 Caterham 500 Blue
- Scalextric Car C3099 Ford Escort Mk1 Rs1600 1972
- Scalextric Car C3088 Ford Gt Robertson
- Scalextric Car C3087 Dodge Viper Hoosier
- Peppa Pig Vehicle with Figure Fire Engine
- Early Learning Centre Motor Town First Car Formula 1
- Pintoy Fire Engine
- Hasbro Playskool Spider-Man City Showdown
- ELC Motor Town Car Transporter