Product Type: Bandai Toy Car
Newest Review: ... Kevin is your typical sulky teenage boy and although he helps Ben and his cousin Gwen in their quest to fight other aliens and find Grandp... more
Complete waste Of £30
Bandai Ben 10 Action Cruiser
Member Name: headsore
Bandai Ben 10 Action Cruiser
Advantages: There are none
Disadvantages: Everything, cheap and tacky and overpriced
Our little lad is a big Ben 10 fan and he was wanting a Ben 10 Green cruiser car for a while before we bought him his. He was well and truly over the moon with it. This isn't an inexpensive toy as it cost best part of thirty quid for what is essentially just a bit of cheap plastic. This is a poor quality piece of equipment. It hasn't proved to be very durable at all and it fell apart very soon after we bought it new from Argos.
The reason our little lad was so keen to get hold of one was due to the fact that is little friend said at school he had one. Naturally, our little lad wanted one too, although he hadn't actually seen it, he'd just been 'told' what it could do. I think the main reason he wanted it was because it comes with two little balls and a couple of Ben 10 aliens. It also comes with a certain powder which turns into a gel when it is mixed with water, allowing the user to 'trap' the aliens with the gel. Just like on Cartoon Network as seen by Ben 10.
Gel aside, the door fell off at the hinges after 48 hours. I managed to replace it but knew it wouldn't be long before it fell off again and then bits of the sides of the car kept on snapping off very easily. This was a really disappointing present for our little lad.
This toy is by no means well made. It is cheap and looks cheap and performs like a toy which should have cost less than half the price. For almost thirty quid I was expecting more durability than this. My little lad is not particularly rough with his toys but because he knew he was having to be so careful every time he played with it as bits kept falling off, he inevitably soon lost interest and it quickly became relegate to the back of the cupboard.
Overall, not an impressive toy at all and I certainly do not recommend it.
Summary: Don't waste your money
More reviews in the field of Toy Car
- Basically Becomes Boring!
- Peppa Pig Spaceship - A noisy trip into outer space!
- Start your engines!
- Peppa Blasts off!
- Peppa pig has taken over my house!
- Can he build it? With the help of these he can
- Postman Boo Delivers His Parcels..
- Fireman Boo Has His Own Town!
- Remote controlled car
- Postman Pat Van -a good toy from the tv series
- Hamleys Fire Station Play Set
- GLTC Toy Garage
- Fisher-Price Shake 'N Go Disney Pixar Cars 2 Raceway
- Disney Pixar Cars 2 Spy Jet Escape Track Set
- Scalextric Start C1288 Star Wars Battle of Endor Race Set
- Scalextric Start C1287 Rally Champions Race Set
- Scalextric Start C1286 Grid 24 Race Set
- Scalextric Sport World Extension
- Scalextric Sport Hand Throttle Purple
- Hot Wheels Custom Motors Power Set