Product Type: ELC Toy Car
Newest Review: ... and the ladder can be twisted and extended. It takes 3 x LR44 Batteries which are included in the price which is always good when you ge... more
Looks good but didn't last long
ELC Mini Fire Engine
Member Name: January
ELC Mini Fire Engine
Advantages: none so far
Disadvantages: broke easily
I bought this for my nephew's birthday this year and it cost me £8 from the Mothercare shop in my local town centre.
I thought it looked sturdy enough for a young boy of four as it looked good and he was old enough for the recommended age group this is made for, as it is not suitable for children under 36 months.
It has small parts that can be pulled off the vehicle and the ladder can be twisted and extended.
It takes 3 x LR44 Batteries which are included in the price which is always good when you get the batteries with a toy so that there is no added costs.
It is the small version of a fire engine and has molded sides and is coloured red and yellow.
The batteries make the siren go and the lights on top of the fire engine flash at the same time.
It is quite noisy but my nephew likes noisy toys.
It is made of plastic and therefore prone to damage if dropped or thrown as my nephew sometimes does with his cars and toys when he's bored of them, he likes to pretend they are crashing or falling off cliffs and bumping them into things, unfortunately he is a bit heavy handed at times and this toy didn't stand the test of time with his crashing and throwing it about the garden.
The front bumper broke and craked fisrt and then he managed to pull the ladder off the roof, it lasted him all of two weeks of playing with it before he had begun to demolish it, as some boys are a bit rough at playtimes.
Value for money wise this let me down, I thought it was cheap enough for the style and size of the vehicle but durability wise it's not good.
Weight: 0.145 kg
Height: 16.5 cm
Width: 17.8 cm
Depth: 9.5 cm
I'm afraid I wouldn't recommend this to you
Summary: waste of money
More reviews in the field of Toy Car
- Hours of entertainment and excitement for little racers
- Roary A Number 1 Star!
- You're Going To Need A Bandage!
- A potentially lethal toybox
- Disney Cars Shake & Go world grand prix ....wow factor for a 2 & 4year old
- Imaginext Toy Story Garbage Truck.....amazing add on for the landfill playset!
- Bbrrmm, bbrrmm
- Peppa Pig Fire Engine - not the most exciting Peppa toy around
- It's a Race to Destruction!
- Disney Pixar Cars 2 Spy Jet Escape Track Set
- Toy Story 3 Hot Wheels Turbo Chunk Vehicle
- Disney Toy Story Buzz Lightyear Turbo Cars
- Hot Wheels Custom Motors Power Set
- Cars 2 Gear Up and Go Mater
- Bruder 20102 Roadmax Tractor with Frontloader
- Bruder 20110 Roadmax Rear Tipper
- Chad Valley Car Transporter
- Hasbro Transformers Movie Legends Optimus Prime
- The Wooden Toy Noah's Arc