Product Type: Hasbro toys
Newest Review: ... with voice commands. The accent is American and some players have reported it hard to distinguish some commands from others. Un... more
Fun for a while but soon loses its novelty value
Hasbro Bop It Extreme 2
Member Name: sonic70
Hasbro Bop It Extreme 2
Advantages: Good easy fun which can be enjoyed by all ages
Disadvantages: Very expensive for what it is and gets boring quickly
This is a hand-held game which tells you to push it, pull it, twist it, spin in or bop it and you have to push, pull twist etc the relevant bit on the game. The instructions, and therefore your required reactions, get quicker and the idea of the challenge is to fulfill the commands for as long as possible without hesitating or getting it wrong and therefore getting a higher number.
Well, I bought this for my daughter last Christmas and much fun was had - followed by much frustration when she wanted to play longer and the "grown ups" didn't want to listen to it any longer. We all had a go and it did get quite competitive. Thankfully it is a very solid game as it does put up with a certain amount of abuse if you are playing it right (or wrong). It is definitely a two handed game and requires a certain level of focus and concentration. We had all ages from 8 to 50+ having a go and we all managed to have a laugh whilst doing so.
It is one of those many toys that was fantastic to start with and soon got relegated to the box with all the other unused toys and games. It does still surface now and then but we did not find it was something to hold our attention for any length of time. I have not had to change the batteries yet - but this is possibly due to lack of use as much as anything else.
It is currently selling on Amazon for £49.99 which I feel is very over-priced but a quick search on ebay found it for a lot less if you don't mind it being pre-owned. It is a good fun game which would probably get sporadic used in most households but at almost £50 I do not think this is value for money.
Summary: A noisy, fun toy to share if you can afford to waste that much money
More reviews in the field of Electronic Toy
- A fun way of letting young children have their own puppy
- ~May The Force of the Saber Not Hit You!~
- Leapfrog Learn and Groove Musical Table - not one of the favourites but still a ...
- Can you hear me?
- A (FurReal) Friend for Hollie
- Creepy crawly controlled from round the corner
- A good hanging toy
- Light up a prince
- Not As Good As I'd Hoped
- Animagic Tender Care Twins
- Bruin Preschool Pink Light Up Keyboard
- Bandai Ben 10 Omnitrix F/X
- Fisher Price Thomas and Friends Talking Thomas Telephone
- Character Options Kung Zhu Blizzard Genin Ninja Armour
- UKayed Radio Control Flying Saucer UFO
- Chad Valley Light and Sound Aeroplane
- Hasbro Playskool Cool Crew Mike the Talking Mower Toy
- Learning Resources Maths Whiz
- Chad Valley Microphone