Newest Review: ... came across as touting for business to a captive audience and extended the job unnecessarily. ATS have branches throughout the UK, yo... more
Dangerous lack of concern
Author Name: Wendy Page
Disadvantages: possible death
Fitted my brakes incorrectly, leading to brake failure. Could easily have killed me. Complete lack of concern by the management of the branch when I had the car towed in by the AA. When I communicated with the company, they gave me a 25% off voucher on the next repair, which I will not (unsurprisingly) be using. Although the mechanic concerned was very upset, and corrected the fault, the lack of customer care leads me to suspect this happens often enough that they really don't care any more.
Do not use this company!
Summary: avoid ATS!
More reviews in the field of Transport
- Another disatisfied customer
- Parcelfarce - bunch of wankers
- Take the stress out of moving
- Kwik Fit DAMAGED MY ALLOY WHEEL...£60 TO GET IT REPAIRED!!:@
- Excellent Service
- knock knock!! who's there. It's not the postman
- Avis Prestige A disappointing let down and don't expect to get the vehicle tha ...
- National (Disaster) Tyres Hamilton - DANGEROUS WORK
- AUTO WINDSCREENS - AVOID THESE COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Second Rate Service From City Link