Newest Review: ... and help over 1.5 million motorists per yer. You can book and appoinment with Autoglass either by phone on 0800 011 3676 (which I did) ... more
No hassle, honest service.
Member Name: mattr
Advantages: Good repairs, takes care of insurance claim
Having had a nice stone skip across my windscreen and put three large chips across my line of vision, I needed a windscreen repair done quickly a few days before my car's MOT.
I tried booking an appointment on-line for one of their technicians to visit me, however they were fairly booked up for a few days and wouldn't be able to do it before the MOT. Helpfully they phoned up and confirmed that someone would be available at the local branch that afternoon to perform the repair, so I drove down straight away and the job was finished within half an hour.
The quality of the filling-job was very impressive. The guy did warn me beforehand amongst all the disclaimer speech that it was primarily a structural repair and may still be visible once completed, but you have to look very closely to even see it now.
They take care of all the paperwork with your insurer, etc, so you just pay your excess (if you even have one for windscreen repairs) directly to them and that's it.
So about 2 hours after I first went to make a booking and £10 worse off, I had a windscreen that looked as good as new!
Summary: The only place I would have a windscreen repair done
More reviews in the field of Transport
- Parking at Gatwick
- Yorkshire Animal Ambulance - an amazing resource for pet owners who need to get ...
- Once you own a BMW it's difficult to see yourself owning anything else.
- Love-Hate Relationship!
- The only way we could've gone quicker is if they were mini helicopters!
- I will avoid City Link in Future
- Terrible company, who do not carre about you or your personal items! DO NOT USE! ...
- Appalling from A to Z. Avoid at all costs.
- 1 star seems generous
- Avoid like the plague