Newest Review: ... but if you are not I imagine it could be quite unnerving. Overall I really like my BMW and would recommend it to anyone.... more
Luxury car for reasonable cost
Member Name: Squiddly450
Advantages: Good customer services
Disadvantages: Sensitive Dashboard alarm
I love my BMW, I have a 118es. I bought it as an ex demo car so got a really good deal. Since buying it a year ago, I've only had one problem with it, the glove box became stuck so I took it back and they fixed it whilst I sat with a coffee.
I know they are expensive but honestly, it is so refreshing to get some good customer services without feeling like you are doing the shop a favour by being there.
The car itself is a delight, it's so comfortable to drive and really economical, I get almost 40mpg from it most of the time (that's particularly sensible driving) and at worse it's 38mpg.
Hubby has a deisel Corsa as he commutes 100miles a day, driving that is like being in a tank compared to the BMW.
The only thing that annoys me is whe the dashboard alarm goes off every time it's a bit nippy! I feel like saying ""I know it's cold, I've been up for two hours!!"
Anyway, take a test drive and you'll be smitten.
Summary: Good old fashioned customer services for a quality product
More reviews in the field of Transport
- BUDGET CAR RENTAL BEWARE OF CHARGES
- Kwik Fit Rip off
- CITY LINK NEED A KICK UP THE ARSE
- A positive review for once.
- BSM, dont be fooled into thinking they are any better than an Independent Instru ...
- Never use Fedex UK, crap crap company crap crap customer service
- Inaccurate service!
- Avoid a Post-Breakdown Nervous Breakdown with AutoAid
- The Only London Underground Station For Shopaholics: Oxford Circus Underground S ...
- Parcel Force are the worst delievering company in the world!