Newest Review: ... turning but again hoped it would go away. Obviously it was a serious fault and Fiat strongly advised I didnt drive the car. When they ev... more
No help from Fiat
Author Name: Taff
Disadvantages: Too many to list
Dec last year my key snapped in the boot. I was told that the blanks had to come from Italy. Jan they arrived and I was told that it worked on a 3 key system - the sensor would look for the master key then two others when coding. The dealer told me that he may be able to use the stub of the old key thus saving me £55. This worked and he cut one blank then I paid by Visa.
We went to the car and the sensor did not recognise the key he had cut. I told him I was not happy as he had just taken £55 + vat from me. He basically shrugged his shoulders. I contacted Visa who said they would look into it. They did not uphold the dispute and want payment. I contacted the main Fiat dealer several times and they tell me that they have phoned the dealer who will phone me back. The latest was in early April when they told me that he was going to write a letter. It must be some letter as it's not yet arrived. This shows that once you have bought a Fiat, you are on your own. Any help is a bonus.
Summary: Don't use LC motors and don't expect help from Fiat
More reviews in the field of Transport
- Royal Mail not delivering the goods!
- Royal Mail Recorded Delivery service
- I'm not sure if Mr Bearbull is a real person
- DO NOT USE!! MONEY GRABBERS!!
- May The Farce Be With You Or Not-Parcel Farce
- Chips Away Runcorn and Warrington
- Just a bunch of yodeling yahoos!
- Making my ebay selling alot easier
- Parcels2Go and never arrive
- The worst of the bunch ...