Newest Review: ... (both sides are retired). When I received a text message with a delivery time I arranged for someone to be at the house. They put a note ... more
Delivery drivers are useless
Author Name: Mrs Piekos
Disadvantages: everything about the company
When I ordered my parcel from Dymo I left express instructions that if no-one was home to leave the parcel with a neighbour (both sides are retired). When I received a text message with a delivery time I arranged for someone to be at the house. They put a note on the door that the side gate was open and they were in the garden. A small cardboard box was placed by the gate to stop it banging open. So the delivery person just pushes a note through the door that the gate was locked and we have to phone up to arrange another delivery time. But we can't specify a time - we have to wait for a text again. I have written a letter of complaint to Dymo and I personally would never use interlink express if their drivers can't be bothered to walk 20 feet along the side of a house to go through a garden gate.
Summary: Drivers are useless
More reviews in the field of Transport
- Inaccurate service!
- Avoid a Post-Breakdown Nervous Breakdown with AutoAid
- Parcels2Go - But Nobody Knows Where Or When
- Extremely Poor Customer Service - Avoid
- The Only London Underground Station For Shopaholics: Oxford Circus Underground S ...
- Parcel Force are the worst delievering company in the world!
- Reliable Minicab co with polite and friendly drivers
- Parcel force FARCE
- Absolutely useless
- New Tyre and Wheel Balance nightmare afterwards!