Newest Review: ... in good order however they did agree that the sleeve cover needed replacing. Kwik Fit quoted £435 for the work but I got the work done fo... more
not all KwikFits are bad !!!!!
Member Name: storm0686
Advantages: Willingness to help - positive attitude to customer service
Disadvantages: Not local to me !!
I went to KwikFit at Knights Hill in South London to get a new battery - I had suffered a flat battery and knew it needed replacing (8 years old). This KwikFit team were helpful and knowledgable, explained what they were doing, had the part ion stock and fitted it promptly. They also took time to show me how to take off some of the interior casing so that I could change a bulb - they didn't have to do this as they did not actually have the bulb needed - they showed me what to do so I could get the bulb from Halfords and do the job myself. They even refused a tip for their work.
I have had terrible experience at other KwikFits but these guys seemed to know what they were doing, at least for a battery change. I would go to them again for their advice and opinion.
Summary: Only one visit there, but they got the job done and had a positive attitude.
More reviews in the field of Transport
- wPARCEL2GO MUST BE THE END OF THE ROYAL MAIL
- Be Careful / Parcel2go wasted my time - Middle men only there to take an additio ...
- Parcel2go.com Excellent First Class Service Again
- migrationbureau.co.uk -a rip off bureau.co.uk,it just business,nothing personal. ...
- Terrible customer service
- Ripped off by Kwik Fit Glasgow branch
- Drive Dynamics - Poor Customer Service and Misleading Intentions to Help
- Buy Breakdown Cover Elsewhere - This is a MUST READ Review
- Really bad company
- Tracking your parcel online has become more easier.