Newest Review: ... in good order however they did agree that the sleeve cover needed replacing. Kwik Fit quoted £435 for the work but I got the work done fo... more
Author Name: Emily
I took my running perfectly well with no problems car to our local Kwik Fit in Bracknell(against my gut instinct not too but they were the cheapest) for an MOT and a full service(it hadn't been done in two years so I thought I had better). Ready at lunchtime so they said, called at lunch 'he is just finishing the service, should be done in the hour', waited for a couple of hours still no word, at 4.45pm I called up and they said at 5.15pm fine fair enough. I go and pick it up only for them to tell me it developed a fault whilst they were servicing it but they didn't know what it was and I would have to take it to the Fiat dealer as they couldn't do anything about it. I start to drive home and the car judders and starts to lose power but I managed to get home. If I can know what the problem is (the car is misfiring) and I am not very mechanically minded(I am a girl after all) how can a company that employs mechanics not know what the problem is. I am appalled that they let a car with a fault that happened whilst in the care leave their garage, especially as when they took it for a test drive they must have felt the loss of power and judders.
Summary: Car fine when it went in now unable to use it.
More reviews in the field of Transport
- £110 out of pocket! Do not use this company!
- terrible service, contradicting statements.
- BEWARE !!!! NEVER TAKE INSURANCE WITH PARCEL2GO BECAUSE THEY WILL NEVER PAY YOU ...
- Ripped off and Lied too.
- Warning for senders using prepay
- Would not trust to deliver sandwiches never mind parcels
- Not even worth one star!
- Nightmare to deal with
- Verbally assaulted, treatened by & trasspassed in our home
- Royal Mail is the worst postal service I have ever experienced