Newest Review: ... brakes which could cause a catastrophic accident!! To add to this the front brake discs were also seriously warped and needed replacing.... more
Wonderful Nationwide Autocentres
Member Name: bodenforever
Advantages: Cheap and honest
I previously had a very bad experience of using a main dealer to service my car. I felt they took advantage of me being a single female by trying to charge me for unecessary items.. For the past 5 years I have used my local Nationwide Autocentre and have always found them to be extremely honest and helpful. They have some great offers and discounts which are a great help. The staff are always very friendly. I'd never now go anywhere else.
Summary: highly recommend for females
More reviews in the field of Transport
- Driving schools
- If there was a '0' star rating....
- Parcel Farce's Newest Farce
- Kwik Fit are still crooks
- CityLink - possibly the most unreliable, dishonest service ever?
- Poor and unreliable delivery service.
- Rip Off Merchants Kwik Fit Redhill Surrey
- Horrible Hermes Courier Customer Service
- waste of time