Newest Review: ... brakes which could cause a catastrophic accident!! To add to this the front brake discs were also seriously warped and needed replacing.... more
Author Name: John
Advantages: Professional but still friendly.
Disadvantages: Can't think of any.
After reading all the negative reviews on here I'm wondering if it's the same company that I've been using for the last five years. I've always found their service excellent, the staff have always been friendly and professional and have given me advice when I've sometimes had a question to ask. I've never felt pressurised into having work done.
Recently I had a free brake check carried out and when replacing the wheels I was rather shocked to see the mechanic tightening the wheel nuts with a torque wrench rather than a 'windy gun'. At least I'll be able to remove the wheel in future. I think people are all to quick to complain about poor customer service but a little slow to praise it. I speak as I find and overall I'm more than happy with the service I've received from them and would recommend them to a friend. I mostly use the Hemel centre but have also used Luton for air conditioning.
Summary: Great service at reasonable prices.
More reviews in the field of Transport
- pressures of nationwide wide autocentres
- Rent yourself a better life... or a better car at least
- Nottingham Tram Service : Can't wait till it gets extended!
- I Got Plenty For My Money
- MOT for £26 with the AA DO NOT DO THIS!!!
- Royal Mail - A British Institute
- Tracking your parcel online has become more easier.
- *CAR DAMAGED*
- Kwik Fit Rip Off experts.