Newest Review: ... brakes which could cause a catastrophic accident!! To add to this the front brake discs were also seriously warped and needed replacing.... more
Can't be bothered to do the simplist things
Author Name: Jacques Vasseur
Disadvantages: Can't be trusted
I have used Nationwide Autocentre for several years and always found their service very good. However this has recently changed. I took my car for a major service and MOT. The car passed its test but the following day when I checked the oil I noticed that the windscreen washer reservoir hadn't been topped up. The sparkplugs weren't changed [they told me they didn't need changing yet] The other day the car broke down 200 miles from home and when I took it to a franchised dealer they diagnosed an electical fault connected with the spark plugs, they also gave the car a 'health check' and found the coolant level to be dangerously[ their words] low. I paid the thick end of £300 for this service. If they can't be bothered to check basic things like washer levels it makes me think what else don't they do. I think it's time to go back to a proper franchised dealer, they may cost a bit more but I know who I'd trust with my car
Summary: I won't be going back
More reviews in the field of Transport
- A waste of money to fail!!!!!
- I am SHOCKED at the reviews ... NWAC are the BEST!
- CITY LINK NEVER DELIVERED MY PARCEL AND SMASHED IT
- Exceptional, convenient and well priced service
- City Link: worst courier I have come across
- Poor and unreliable delivery service.
- Locking wheelnuts ruined
- Free transport between hospital sites
- Parcel Force don't like customers