Newest Review: ... couriers to carryout the logistics such as TNT/DHL etc and immediately blames these partners when something goes wrong. They are no mor... more
Parcel2go.com Excellent First Class Service Again
Member Name: madbasshunter
Advantages: Easy to arrange and they come to you
I am always dubious about sending parcels, due to home delivery network limiteds handling of a parcel sent to me (which had a fragile sticker on every side) and when it arrived every side was smashed in and torn and of course the product was damaged.
So what a delight that after booking on parcel2go.com on a simple easy to use website, you get emails to confirm. Then the courier turns up politely and takes the parcel which they then deliver in the same condition it left me in and my customer was very pleased as was I especially as parcel2go cost less than half the post office price, and I have to deliver it to the post office!
The only downside is that you don't get a time slot (am or pm) so you have to wait in for them.
I will be using them again, this was only the second time, as I have been very pleased with their service and have no hesitation in recommending parcel2go to anyone who wants a parcel delivering.
Summary: A reliable easy to use service that works
More reviews in the field of Transport
- poor service, awful experience
- Yet another reduction in ParcelForce service?
- Ford Perforation and Repair Centre Warranty. Buyer beware!
- wPARCEL2GO MUST BE THE END OF THE ROYAL MAIL
- Be Careful / Parcel2go wasted my time - Middle men only there to take an additio ...
- Not even worth one star!
- Nightmare to deal with
- Verbally assaulted, treatened by & trasspassed in our home
- Royal Mail is the worst postal service I have ever experienced
- lost funds