Newest Review: ... online chat room, this should have rung alarm bells immediately. The member of staff used cut and paste phrases to answer my query and rear... more
Warning for senders using prepay
Author Name: jjs
Advantages: price comparison
Disadvantages: poor service, very bad terms for prepayment cancellation
I have sent a lot of parcels using P2G as an online seller over the last few years and they have generally been pretty good. I have always used a prepay account as you get a 5% saving and it is a lot easier that trying to pay by CC or PayPal every time.
Over the last few months I haven't had anything to send and I know that those funds expire so I asked P2G to refund them to me. They pointed me to a bit of small print in the T&Cs which says that they will charge £5 plus a 'goodwill' payment if appropriate. I had £32 pounds to refund so I thought £5 plus a little extra was probably OK. When I contacted them they wanted to charge me £10 'goodwill' payment !
This would mean paying £15 out of the £32 to withdraw it. This is ridiculous and I said no as I could find some way of using up the balance. I was planning to use them again but won't be now because of this and there are plenty of other shipping resellers/sellers out there who will benefit from my custom in the future.
So, online sellers/senders - be careful of taking out a prepayment account with P2G !
Summary: Other services arriving now may make their offering obsolete
More reviews in the field of Transport
- £110 out of pocket! Do not use this company!
- Never use Fedex UK, crap crap company crap crap customer service
- terrible service, contradicting statements.
- BEWARE !!!! NEVER TAKE INSURANCE WITH PARCEL2GO BECAUSE THEY WILL NEVER PAY YOU ...
- Parcels2go....wish they would!
- Ripped off and Lied too.
- Inaccurate service!
- Avoid a Post-Breakdown Nervous Breakdown with AutoAid
- Sitting here, another day wasted, waiting for a call
- The Only London Underground Station For Shopaholics: Oxford Circus Underground S ...