Newest Review: ... couriers to carryout the logistics such as TNT/DHL etc and immediately blames these partners when something goes wrong. They are no mor... more
Warning for senders using prepay
Author Name: jjs
Advantages: price comparison
Disadvantages: poor service, very bad terms for prepayment cancellation
I have sent a lot of parcels using P2G as an online seller over the last few years and they have generally been pretty good. I have always used a prepay account as you get a 5% saving and it is a lot easier that trying to pay by CC or PayPal every time.
Over the last few months I haven't had anything to send and I know that those funds expire so I asked P2G to refund them to me. They pointed me to a bit of small print in the T&Cs which says that they will charge £5 plus a 'goodwill' payment if appropriate. I had £32 pounds to refund so I thought £5 plus a little extra was probably OK. When I contacted them they wanted to charge me £10 'goodwill' payment !
This would mean paying £15 out of the £32 to withdraw it. This is ridiculous and I said no as I could find some way of using up the balance. I was planning to use them again but won't be now because of this and there are plenty of other shipping resellers/sellers out there who will benefit from my custom in the future.
So, online sellers/senders - be careful of taking out a prepayment account with P2G !
Summary: Other services arriving now may make their offering obsolete
More reviews in the field of Transport
- £110 out of pocket! Do not use this company!
- terrible service, contradicting statements.
- BEWARE !!!! NEVER TAKE INSURANCE WITH PARCEL2GO BECAUSE THEY WILL NEVER PAY YOU ...
- Parcels2go....wish they would!
- Ripped off and Lied too.
- Not terrible, but still annoying
- AA driving instructors
- Avis Prestige A disappointing let down and don't expect to get the vehicle tha ...
- National (Disaster) Tyres Hamilton - DANGEROUS WORK
- AUTO WINDSCREENS - AVOID THESE COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!