Newest Review: ... 2 days later our parcel came back to our door from the same driver. He forgot a form needing a signature. That is their job to know wh... more
Four months later!
Member Name: drummergirl
Advantages: If you want to spend long hours sorting out issues and feeling like you're Alice in Blunderland.
Disadvantages: Wasting my time money and energy.
Dearie me. I will never use Parcelfarce again.
Four months ago I sent a table carefully packaged as per PF guidelines to a lady. It arrived in pieces. She sent in a damage form as requested. It has taken me at least 12 phone calls and two letters to get them to issue a refund to me. They have told me they haven't received her forms, I gave them the wrong address (but the table appeared to get to the correct place) and only today they told me my claim had been rejected because the item hadn't been packaged properly. I believe they have put up lies and excuses at every stage. Strangely, it didn't take much this morning to get the girl to suddenly switch to saying that she'd issue the cheque to me today. Although something tells me it might be a while before it arrives and that this farce is still playing out.
More reviews in the field of Transport
- kwik rip off
- One of the WORST COURIERS I've ever used, HERPES NOT HERMES
- steer well clear!! - terrible service and prices. you have been warned
- Parcel Force - A care in the community enterprise?
- Useless, inept and rude, very, very, rude
- Incredibly poor customer service and misleading correspondence!
- Poor and unreliable delivery service.
- Missed delivery
- Pathetic Service
- You'd need to Yodel to contact Yodel