Newest Review: ... 2 days later our parcel came back to our door from the same driver. He forgot a form needing a signature. That is their job to know wh... more
Parcelforce made me collect my parcel from local P.O and pay for the priveledge.
Member Name: kimmy24
Advantages: Honestly cant think of any
Disadvantages: Poor delivery services, poor customer services,
Firstly Parcel Force delivery men are in such a hurry that they dont give people who are not as quick as they used to be to get to the front door before driving away. Secondly, as I understand it, the card they put though the door (He must have written the card before getting to my door to have been this quick) should give the option of another delivery. No.. it said on my card that the parcel (which I needed urgently) had been taken to the nearest P.O which for me is a taxi ride away-I cant walk that far and its not on bus route-When I got to the P.O I was told there was a charge for collecting my parcel from them. I paid it on being told to reclaim the money from parcel force- I have sent them 6 emails and just get fobbed off with excuses. In all it cost me over £14 to collect my parcel- money I can ill afford!
Clearly the company doesn't give a damn about their customers. AVOID AVOID AVOID
Summary: There are lots of other carriers that are both cheaper and more reliable. Dont use Parcel Force.
More reviews in the field of Transport
- Be Careful / Parcel2go wasted my time - Middle men only there to take an additio ...
- Parcel2go.com Excellent First Class Service Again
- migrationbureau.co.uk -a rip off bureau.co.uk,it just business,nothing personal. ...
- Terrible customer service
- not all KwikFits are bad !!!!!
- Avoid at all costs, no seriously, avoid like the plague.
- My instructor is great
- Purple Parking Business Plus - It's the Business
- Not terrible, but still annoying
- AA driving instructors