Newest Review: ... and they said now they need couple more information!!!!! What kind of broken process is it? Is it the first time that Parcelforce sending ... more
Didn't knock the door and left item at wrong postal address!
Author Name: Joseph Paice
Disadvantages: Unreliable and rude
Had a very bad experience with Parcelforce. The three main problems are as follows:
1. When they attempted to supposedly deliver this item, they didn't appear to knock on the door to deliver so obviously we didn't hear them come.
2. I rung up and attempted to complain about this and the woman who answered the call was incredibly rude and to say the least very unprofessional! I explained that no one knocked and the woman was denying this even when I got my girlfriend to confirm that they didn't knock! I explained if they knock, perhaps they should knock harder and at this point this woman said "if they knock too hard you'd raise hell with them"! Not only did I find this incredibly rude, offensive and inappropriate but very poorly trained.
3. Finally when the deliveryman left the parcel at my local post-office he put down the wrong post-office address address on the card and as a result ended up going to the wrong one!
All I can say is I think <a href="/reviews80026.html">Parcelforce </a> have got a whole load of monkeys working for them here and I would advise strongly against anyone using them! There are other numerous other carriers out there that have been pretty good like Royalmail and City link so all I'd say is go with them.
Summary: The worst carrier I have been with in my life.
More reviews in the field of Transport
- If there was a '0' star rating....
- Excellent Service
- Still waiting!!!!! Absolute disgrace
- They'll drive you nuts
- Bad experience
- City Link - A Dishonest Company
- National orpington damaged wheel after fitting new tyres
- Second Rate Service From City Link
- Rip Off Merchants Kwik Fit Redhill Surrey
- Horrible Hermes Courier Customer Service