Newest Review: ... out to be a mobile phone destined for delivery more than 10 miles away. I rang Yodel to advise them and request its collection and de... more
Worst Company Ever
Author Name: Ghiclo
Disadvantages: Incompetent, worthless, chaotic, pathetic, unorganised, no system, process or procedure in place.
Incredibly incompetent company.
I called 6x and went 2x online to arrange redelivery. 3 weeks in - still no parcel. They weren't even aware that I called or went online!
Parcel got sent back to the original company I ordered from after 2 weeks, then sent back to Yodel again to redeliver. Finally - apparently my parcel has been delivered. Where?! No ticket, no parcel, no contact!
PLUS paid 10p per min and on hold for 45+minutes. (Now spent more money in phone calls to them than what my parcel is worth!)
Can someone please close this company down?!!!
1) Check with the main provider who they use for deliveries and if it is Yodel - do NOT place your order!
2) Don't waste your time going online to rebook - they don't get the info
3) Don't waste your money calling them - let your supplier get in touch with them.
4) If you do have a parcel coming from them - GOOD LUCK!!
Summary: NEVER EVER make us of them! If I could select -10 stars I would!
More reviews in the field of Transport
- Never get anything delivered by these!
- Go elsewhere
- I'm glad I can drive myself around now!
- Worst delivery company I know
- J. Marshall RG2
- Parcels2Go and never arrive
- The worst of the bunch ...
- Imperial Cars In Hamble, Southampton
- To be frank its game over as they lose their royal stamp of approval.
- Drive Dynamics - Poor Customer Service and Misleading Intentions to Help