Newest Review: ... crossing with them, our return journey was with P & O which was full with rampaging teenagers going on a school trip, the teachers an... more
The worst service across the channel
Author Name: Brendan Routledge
Disadvantages: awful food, disgusting toilets, unhelpful staff
Crossed the channel recently on a saturday night on board a Sea France ferry. I have used them before and never been overly impressed but this was something else. In particular the service in the restaurant was appalling. At 9.30 at night the only dish available was sausage & chips, absoutely nothing else. And for a plate of really poor quality food plus a small glass of very ordinary red wine I paid something around £12. even paying for it was a hassle. Lots of people queuing up with their sausage and chips and just one till open so that by the time you get the food to the table it is stone cold.
The toilets were quite disgusting, overflowing, not flushing, foul smelling, just awful. I complained about this at the information desk and the only way the woman could have been less interested was if she had been asleep.
Take my advice, go by some other company, fly , take Eurostar or if no other choice just swim - it'll be more pleasant than going by Sea France.
Summary: Dreadful service
More reviews in the field of Transport International
- ***** Sunrise In The No Fly Zone *****
- Get one and see the savings!
- Newark to Boston - Forget The Plane, Rail Travel Is Real Travel
- Avoid This Company - They Are Now Just a Rip-Off
- Use at your own risk
- Grey hound is the worst company ever
- Eurolines lacks any acceptable form of entertainment and transparancy
- Trains Going Every Where
- The Wheels On The Bus Go Round And Round
- A Freebie With No Strings only Life Jackets.