Newest Review: ... stop. Used to be a small company with more friendly drivers and cheaper prices, but Stagecoach put their prices down until they put them ... more
Couldn't live without it!
Member Name: flyingdutchwoman
Advantages: Brilliant service
Stagecoach has been my local bus company in Devon for a few years now, and i have always found them to be great!
The buses are always clean, warm and the staff friendly. I used to use the bus every day to go to and from college.
Using my wheelchair, I sometimes get worried, about traveling, but with Stagecoach, I have never had a problem.
They use special wheelchair accessible busses, which are just great! The fairs are not too expensive, and the buses are usually spot on time. The level of service is great, and I hope they continue here in North Devon for a long time to come, if the service were to stop for whatever reason, the rural population of this area would be in a bad way! Stagecoach is a wonderful company, which provides a much needed survey to a very rural population in the UK!
Summary: Spot on!
More reviews in the field of Transport International
- Freebird sailing an absolute delight
- Tyre problem at Europcar Faro
- MagLev - 19miles in 7 minutes.
- Take your own tyre pressure gauge.
- Eurostar it to Europe!
- Sailing around the Galapagos
- Eurostar - Euro 5-star!
- Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas!
- Carnival Legend - a real Fun Ship!
- Irish ferries very unflexible! So called flexible fares! Compared to Stena lines ...