Newest Review: ... of your ticket, you get good service and you get a small discount for buying return and day rider tickets. The buses are generally clean ... more
Crazy Stagecoach Bus Driver Nearly Killed Me
Author Name: re974429
Advantages: Can Get Killed Very Easy
Disadvantages: Stagecoach Employ Nutters
I was driving along the A96 towards Kintore at the Blackburn roundabout when a Stagecoach bus Reg No: V701 P/D SA was behind myself. I stopped at the roundabout as I thought a car was turning right, at which point I was rammed from behind (please see photographs provided), I was about to get out of my car when I was rammed again and pushed onto the roundabout by the Stagecoach bus Reg No: V701 P/D SA which then drove away without stopping and straight on towards Kintore at around 15:45. I then followed the driver and once I caught up to him I could see that he was dark haired around 30 years old talking on his mobile phone with his right hand and steering the bus at about 50mph with his left hand and a blonde woman mid 20's standing next to him still while driving talking to him.
Summary: Drivers Try To Kill
More reviews in the field of Transport International
- Ferry to the Forgotten Borough
- Norfolk Lines now DFDS
- Eurotunnell: smooth quick and very well organised.
- Moving to Canada
- done a trip in 2011 and what a wonderfull day
- Free newspaper, every 10 mins, reasonable fare, that's more like it!
- Standard have fallen to the bottom of the North Sea
- How to get to Brussels dead fast by train!
- Eurolines service not customer friendly when needed