Newest Review: ... person". I asked him for his name and he refused, covered up his badge and said "what's your name?". I went to the Gatw... more
A low flying airliner.
Member Name: richardford
Date: 03/06/01, updated on 03/06/01 (103 review reads)
Gatwick express is (for the Government) the most sucessful franchise they have issued. It has never required a penny of Government support and has paid the strategic rail authority for the provilidge.
Gatwick Express is expensive but fast. It takes its passingers directly to the airport. If you are flying with BA or American Airlines it is also possible to check in at Victoria station and give them your bags. Personaly I would always prefer to stay with my bags until the last possible moment as they will be less likely to be lost in this way.
The company has had a little trouble getting its bright new 'legoland' style trains into service. These are gradualy comming on line and you have a fivety percent chance of getting one now.
More reviews in the field of Transport National
- Branson's Rail Pickle
- Linking Nottinghamshire to the World
- Tubular hell!
- bristol taxi firms some good - some bad
- Enjoy the benefits of a Government conspiracy
- The World's Your Oyster
- Seating unavailable - services cancelled when it rains.
- Save 1/3 on rail journeys across the United Kingdom !!
- Megabus - Cheap and cheerful travel
- trapped on a megabus with nowhere to go