Newest Review: ... delays occur ,mostly at rush hour when everyone just wants to get home! If I had a pound for the amount of 'technical difficulties' I have... more
Member Name: fetlar13
Date: 20/10/03, updated on 20/10/03 (82 review reads)
Advantages: Cheap, Cleaner, Reliable
As a regular user of Merseyrail I?ve got to hold my hand up and say that over the past three months since the new Dutch owners took over the trains and service have improved vastly. The trains appear a lot cleaner, indeed I ridden on what look like brand new ones. Have also noticed that litter pickers get on and off the trains at regular intervals. Although it?s got to be said that their job isn?t helped by a small minority of passengers who treat the trains like mobile bins. A definite improvement, well done to Merseyrail and their long suffering staff.
More reviews in the field of Transport National
- A strange fantasy unicorn world thing
- waiting for ages then three come at once
- Crap. Bloody utter shite.
- Westward HO!!
- Useful travel tips
- You Either Love It Or Hate It.
- The World's Your Oyster
- Seating unavailable - services cancelled when it rains.
- awful service and too expensive
- Save 1/3 on rail journeys across the United Kingdom !!