Newest Review: ... the driver to let me on as I did not have enough cash to buy a new ticket and I was unable to call National Express to buy a new ticket... more
Chris is sound out
Member Name: seantheprawn
Advantages: spreading the love.
Disadvantages: uncomfortable, sweaty
I am impressed with the National Express service in Birmingham. The staff were helpful and friendly and there was a guy called Chris who assisted me who was especially helpful.
When I told him I wasn't sure which bus I needed to get to my destination in London, he began drawing me a map of London showing me the best route for me to take when I leave the bus. He even wrote down which tubes would be the closest and best for me to get.
He did take his time drawing the map and even used a flyer to draw clean crisp lines. I don't know if this guy studied map drawing in the past or he just became a professional form being helpful to customers but it was really detailed and correctly proportionate.
Having the map saved me a lot of time and stress on my journey. I was so pleased with Chrises helpful service that I just felt compelled to share this good experience with you all. Jah loves you all.
Summary: very helpful
More reviews in the field of Transport National
- How do they do it?!
- a great service which you can relax on, just takes a little longer
- Couldn't escape if I wanted to....
- Travel is cheap and comfortable with National Express!
- Not an Express for Me
- Gets you to the airport, expensively
- Virgin Trains
- UNO Discounts for Students.... I think not!
- A Magnificent Monument To The Modern And Efficient Midland Mainline
- An over the top ride on National Express