Newest Review: ... After making the journey I double checked online (I also contacted someone from Northern Rail customer services) who confirmed that as m... more
Worst rail company ever
Author Name: !!!!!!!!!!
I was about to board the train to the metro center,i was no more than 4 feet away from the door no exageration,and was told i could not board because it was too late.I could not have helped this as i had a connecting train.Also the train had lots of room and not many people were onboard.I waited a hour and when i boarded the next train there was only 2 carriages on with hundreds of people waiting,(which would of been expected for christmas time)we all got on with barely space to move blocking the aisles,which surely is dangerous in case of emergancys.Eventually i arrived at the metro center after a horrible journey.However on our journey back home there was once again two carriages which were completely full,we asked the driver what to do and he had a very unpleasant and ignorant attitude saying"what do you want me to do?make the train bigger"i was not at all pleased and nearly didnt get on the train.Luckily there was a small gap for me to get onboard,however many people were left at the station without a word of apology.We had to travel a extra 30minutes on top of the one hour journey, which once again made us miss our connecting train.Never again,next time i will be travelling with virgin.The worst rail company,Ridiculous!
More reviews in the field of Transport National
- You Either Love It Or Hate It.
- The World's Your Oyster
- Seating unavailable - services cancelled when it rains.
- Don't try to change your ticket once purchased online - or bother with a First ...
- National Express - on occasions
- Terravision - worst experience ever
- Your debit tube card.
- Riot city tours, breakdown hilarity, it can only be National Express!
- Save 1/3 on rail journeys across the United Kingdom !!
- Megabus - Cheap and cheerful travel