Newest Review: ... and have to actually collect your tickets upon arrival anyway. Booking directly on the Terravision website you simply print your ticket a... more
Terravision - worst experience ever
Member Name: a10175441
Disadvantages: zero customer service, wasted money
I bought a Terravision online ticket. Worst idea ever. I've shown the ticket to the bus driver on a computer screen. There was a passenger code and a barcode - both could be read easily from the screen, same as from paper. The bus driver didn't accept it, because "it must be printed". There was no instructions in the email or on the ticket that it must be printed. Where the hell should I, as a tourist, get access to a printer?!
I had to buy an ordinary ticket instead and I was advised to ask for a refund for the online one.
Terravision claims office is available only via email, no phone. I asked for refund and they answered me after *one month*. Of course they rejected my request, because "it should have been printed" (the sentence they cited from says "you can print your ticket...", but there is no information I have to print it).
Worst experience ever.
Summary: worst experience ever
More reviews in the field of Transport National
- Public Transport is the way to travel in Birmingham
- North Yorkshire Moors Railway - the whole experience
- Don't try to change your ticket once purchased online - or bother with a First ...
- Trams Rock In Blackpool!
- A Grand day out
- National Express - on occasions
- Sorry we came we didn't use it.. ( the tram )
- London Midland
- The worst train company in the South
- A new station for New Street