Newest Review: ... bold and stands out well and isn't too cluttered. It's very easy to navigate with a simple text menu at the top, by clicking these links ... more
really nice but far too hot
Author Name: caroline
Advantages: great train nice and clean and not too crowded
Disadvantages: far too hot
me and my friend went on a virgin train last Friday and we both had no trouble on the way to Birmingham it was nice and quite not too crowded, we found our seats straight away and it was very comfortable. but on the why back we thought that the train was far too hot there were not many people on the train more than the morning but still with lots of empty seats. and it was not a hot day sunny but not hot. but the train was just burning so much so that when i got off the train that going from the hot train to the slightly chilly platform i very quickly ended up with a nose bleed and as we had to get two more trains we could not stop and wait for it to stop bleeding. i will use these train again but will always carry small fan just in case it is once again that hot.
Summary: i will use it again but will carry a small fan with me just in case
More reviews in the field of Transport National
- The World's Your Oyster
- Seating unavailable - services cancelled when it rains.
- Squeezing My Way Around The Tube
- trains , busses and delays
- Save the drama and stress by traveling with someone else!
- Terrible customer service
- ANOTHER IGNORED COMPLAINT
- Save 1/3 on rail journeys across the United Kingdom !!
- Megabus - Cheap and cheerful travel
- trapped on a megabus with nowhere to go