Newest Review: ... shopping one day I was in a shop that had a Cushtie out on display and me, being the tactile person I am, reached out for it. That's whe... more
It's Cushtie, this!
Member Name: headsore
Date: 20/11/11, updated on 20/11/11 (6 review reads)
Advantages: Comy and versatile
Disadvantages: Cannot wash it easily
We each have a Cushtie in our house - so that's three. Me and the little lad have a blue one each and the other half has a pink one. They cost us £10 each from Debenhams and we have had them now for around a year. We bought them for different reasons - we do a lot of travelling around in the car as a family and usually the little lad and the other half will fall asleep during the journey and they use theirs as pillows. I use mine mainly for when I am watching the telly at night as I find our cushions are bit too big and uncomfortable and I like to place this behind my back as it is really comforting for my bad back.
The Cushtie is long and sausage shaped and measures about 40cm x 65cm though I have never measured it and this is just and educated guess. You cannot wah the Cushtie and the little lad's does look a bit grubby now but we try to clean the outer cover but we have not had much success as the dirt does not want to come off. What we love about our Cushtie cushions is the fact that no matter how much yu actually bash it about or bend it or pull it, it will always go back into its original position and it is so very comfortable.
It is great because it moulds to the shape of your body and no matter how you squash it it will just come back to its original shape when you stop leaning on it. It is filled with tiny little granules and this is probably the only downside for me because if you get to a quiet part in a film and then you move position, you can hear all the little granules inside the cushion moving about and it can be very distracting, especially if it is not you who is moving about, but the person who you are sitting next to and they are a fidgety person.
Overall we are very pleased with our Cushtie's and the little lad even takes his to bed with him sometimes as a sort of comforter - which is probably why it is so dirty.
Great product and recommended.
This review is also published on Ciao under name of sorehead.
Summary: Useful for travelling
More reviews in the field of Travel Accessory
- Catch those zzzzs
- My personal alarm will send you running?
- Clear and clean
- Washing wouldn't be fun without something pretty to look at!
- Keep within the weight limits
- Come dial my number - safe for travel within the USA as well - fun and funky col ...
- Chunky two way luggage strap - smaller cases only need apply
- I'm not entirely plugging this product
- No more excess baggage charges - weigh and go with this fab luggage scales
- Hanging On Tight
- Trixes 4-Dial TSA Combination Padlock
- Samsonite TSA Combination Lock
- Orla Kiely Multi Stem Microslim Umbrella
- Life Venture Travel Bath or Sink Plug
- Travel Blue Security Neck Wallet Deluxe
- Design Go 3 Piece Packing Organiser Cases
- Pack-Mate Home & Travel Roll-Bag
- Trekmates Volume Reducers
- Falcon Genuine Leather Passport Wallet