Newest Review: ... regulating in plane? Or sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnot work. could someon help me? thanks a lot. Thank you for your rep... more
definatley try these!
Member Name: chrismoler
Date: 15/04/02, updated on 15/04/02 (510 review reads)
Advantages: no pain when flying, no sickness when flying, reusable for years
Disadvantages: not widely available
This is the gretest thing I have ever discovered! I always suffer from bad ears when I fly and in the past it has stopped me going on long haul flights. I got these earplugs from the Garden Pharmacy (Covent Garden) and they are amazing.
I think they equalise pressure or something, but they certainly work. I've used my pair on 2 flights now, and apparently they are reusable for years.
I put them in my ears before take-off and there were absolutly no problems, no pain, no discomfort.
They also act as normal earplugs, so they make the flight quieter too, but you can still hear the person next to you talking.
I would certainly recommend these earplugs to anyone that flies! They only cost about £6 and they last for ages.
I think you can get them at most pharmacies and travel shops. It says on their website that if your pharmacy doesn't stock them, tell them to e-mail the company and they'll send them within a week.
To summarise... a brilliant product which has changed my life!
More reviews in the field of Travel Accessory
- Take a weight off your mind!
- U shaped travel pillow
- A Pretty but a practical Wash Bag
- Come dial my number - safe for travel within the USA as well - fun and funky col ...
- Chunky two way luggage strap - smaller cases only need apply
- I'm not entirely plugging this product
- No more excess baggage charges - weigh and go with this fab luggage scales
- Hanging On Tight
- An expensive (but beautiful) way to shelter from the rain
- Lovely L'Occitane!