Newest Review: ... early. The bus was waiting out of sight at a different stop to the one advertised and that I was told by staff would be the collection poin... more
London Flyer Review - Unreliable and poor customer service
Member Name: batfink_272
Advantages: cheaper than other coach services
Disadvantages: unreliable, poor customer service
First and last time I'll use this London Flyer service. Was left standing in the rain for the return journey despite turning up 30 minutes early. The bus was waiting out of sight at a different stop to the one advertised and that I was told by staff would be the collection point. There is no information or staff available at the stops and very poor customer service. There is only one return coach so if you miss it your stuffed and that is the attitude of their staff.
The emergency help line (offices close on Sat) cut me off with no advice other than to wait 24 hours for the next bus. Was told by customer services that it was my fault for not checking all of the bus stops at Marble Arch and offered a £10 voucher for the inconvenience. A trip to London that should have cost £20 ended up costing £60.
Unreliable, unhelpful, very poor service.
More reviews in the field of Travel Agent
- HAVEN...QUITE SIMPLY THE WORST!!!
- Hopeless Newmarket Holiday reps
- ~ * Clever Coaches! *
- Austrian Tyrol All Inclusive.
- Tour of Lake Garda, Venice & Verona
- Lion King theartre break london
- Do not use designer travel (http://www.designertravel.co.uk)
- WORST customer service ever - would never use again.
- Only good experiences here
- I always try to be Direct......