Newest Review: ... I can confirm it was far from it! They changed coach transfers times without informing us resulting in us missing the coach (which was a... more
BEWARE THE HOLIDAY PLACE
The Holiday Place
Author Name: ANGELA BUGLER
The Holiday Place
Disadvantages: Dishonest. Unhelpful. Do not adhere to consumer selling regs. refuse to return callsL
I recently had the hard sell from this company and booked a holiday. However on researching the resort I decided to cancel it within 12 hours. Under the Distance Selling Regs You have 7 days to cancel. I wrote and confirmed this. However the company are refusing to refund my deposit of £400. At NO TIME did they follow the regulations and read to me the terms and conditions as they are legally obliged to when you book. They do not even send you the booking conditions etc. In small letters it tells you to look on the website. Fine if you have access to the internet.
We will not let this drop and WILL be taking them to court and reporting to OFT.
Have used them before but again they did not read the terms and conditions over the phone.
They will not return calls and continually change their story.
Plus we rang the resort and they had not even booked us into the place"!!!
Given 1 star because they have a telephone
Summary: LOOK ELSEWHERE
More reviews in the field of Travel Agent
- Trailfinders - a tale of two halves.
- Christmas on the banks of the Rhine! Newmarket Holidays Coach tours
- Summer Camp: Heaven or Hell?
- First Choice-NEVER again!
- Christmas in the Black Forest
- Bronte Country
- VIRGIN HOLIDAYS NEED A LESSON IN CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!
- Virgin Holidays Ruined our £13,000+ Holiday with their Inhabitable Orlando Villa ...
- Express Review Edinburgh weekend trip
- DO NOT BOOK WITH THOMSON!