Newest Review: ... was a laugh,as we travel a lot independently we did know the stops on our list, but we're horrified to find we never saw these towns,beca... more
first time with leger and the last
Author Name: preston
Advantages: some of the hotels were ok
Disadvantages: food served was cold even though reheated
Travelled with ledger on their Russian tour. I saw more industrial sites and motorway services than I did beautiful sights . The itinerary was a laugh,as we travel a lot independently we did know the stops on our list, but we're horrified to find we never saw these towns,because we stopped on the outskirts at either a service station or a lorry park,and was told you have 1h there either a supermarket or a McDonald's .first night stop Antwerp. Great but no we stayed on an industrial site miles out,but on the return the couch driver said he would take us into Antwerp, for7Euro per person. Lot of passengers were I'll ,but no sympathy from the silver service, just told to get pampers and Imodium at our next stop.did not go down well with the passengers. Did write to ledger and still waiting for a reply,that is from July 2012. Will not travel with them again.
Summary: need to look at their itinerary more
More reviews in the field of Travel Agent
- Hotel Miramar, Nazare, Portugal holiday with horrible food, noisy hotel and unhe ...
- Wonderful Drivers!
- I always try to be Direct......
- 5 Day Normandy Landings Silver Service Tour on 30th July 2012 DON'T GO with LE ...
- Goldcrest holidays..not a good experience
- Bronte Country
- VIRGIN HOLIDAYS NEED A LESSON IN CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!
- Shocking, unhelpful service, beware before you part with your hard earned cash!