Newest Review: ... Booking on the promise that interconnecting rooms were available but when arrived, they had secured interconnecting for a completely differ... more
Thomas cook airlines
Member Name: jaygreen43
Disadvantages: impossible to contact, inflexible
i have booked my honeymoon with TC, going to Florida. first time with them, and the last.
i have booked premium seats and added your seat your choice, i have tried to reserve the seats but are unable to do so. tried for 4 weeks to get hole if TC Airline without any success, never answer the phone no email address to contact them.
i wanted to have a private transfer as it our honeymoon, but was told this is not possible, even though it is in the signiture book as an option. have to pay £60 for coach transfer. if i want to i was told that i can get a taxi when i get to the airport at Sanford, but will still have to pay for the coach transfer.
i have always arranged my own hotel accomadation and flown with scheduled airlines. i did a comparision and it would have been cheaper to book direct. so i wont be using Thomas Cook again
Summary: not what i expected
More reviews in the field of Travel Agent
- PARENTS GET LOST! Or PGL for short - a place for testing abilities
- I used to be a regular customer but they have changed so much I wont use them a ...
- Watchout - Sunsail Club Vounaki are seriously Cost-Cutting!
- Great package holidays. Best Spanish coach holidays around.
- Combe haven the best
- Sharp practice
- Gas leak at haven caravan park - reighton sands
- The package holiday company
- Disney Magic Cruise Deluxe Stateroom with Veranda
- Beware buying tickets online price advertised incl gst. after step 1 is not the ...