Newest Review: ... in my life I spat it out. All in all not even 2 star standard. I complained to Thomas Cook who basically told me that this was 4 star stan... more
Thomson are way better
Author Name: Gaz
Disadvantages: Poor aircraft , poor airline food, inadequate in-flight entertainment for a near 7 hour flight
Flew to Gambia on a near 7 hour flight on a short haul plane with no seat back entertainment and an awful vegetarian breakfast was served to everyone whether you were vegetarian or not.
Upon arrival our hotel was dirty and definitely not the 4 star it was meant to be it was 3 star at best ( dirty communal carpets, paint peeling off walls etc).
Upon arrival to the hotel I went through 3 different room changes as the first 2 had ancient rattling air con units outside right next to the balcony ( the first was situated on the restaurant roof with no view whatsoever ).
Excursions seemed way overpriced.
The alacarte restaurant at he hotel was awful and the food was of a lower standard than the buffet.
The country of Gambia was good with great weather but I was not impressed with Thomas Cook and will be sticking to Thomson from now on.
Summary: Poor compared to Thomson
More reviews in the field of Travel Agent
- Expedia/BA. never again
- BEWARE THE HOLIDAY PLACE
- Trailfinders - a tale of two halves.
- Christmas on the banks of the Rhine! Newmarket Holidays Coach tours
- Christmas in the Black Forest
- Goldcrest holidays..not a good experience
- Bronte Country
- In my opinion they are downright thieves
- VIRGIN HOLIDAYS NEED A LESSON IN CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!
- Virgin Holidays Ruined our £13,000+ Holiday with their Inhabitable Orlando Villa ...