Newest Review: ... (7) ate all his, and he is a fussy eater. But what amazed me was the lack of DVD on the flight. What, 4 and a half hours, no film. What ... more
Member Name: angelapearson
Advantages: Good food
Disadvantages: No DVD entertainment
I flew out to Lanzarote with Thomson this year. Staff are always polite and helpful. The meal was very nice and plenty of it. My son (7) ate all his, and he is a fussy eater. But what amazed me was the lack of DVD on the flight.
What, 4 and a half hours, no film. What the hell do you do? Well I drank 2 bottles of wine and fell asleep! My son played with the DS, thank goodness I brought it! Never been on a flight without a DVD.
The interior of the plane looked old and tatty, and all the signs etc were in German. I reckon it was an old aircraft, not upto the usual standard.
On the way home prayed that we would have DVD, but NO. Couldnt drink wine because I was driving home after the flight. Aircraft still shabby looking and overall not impressed. I did write a letter of complaint but never heard anything.
Summary: Shabby Aircraft
More reviews in the field of Travel Agent
- First Choice From Agency To Holiday
- Do your research before booking a holiday!
- My expectations were exceeded
- Fuiggi with Rome and Sorrento
- Be prepared for some annoying hold music!
- My Experience of Haven Holidays
- Great Holiday, spoilt by tour operator representative
- Picture Book Italy with Leger
- Great knowledge and advice for travelling anywhere!
- Camp America is Jewish exploitation at its worst in 1986