Product Type: Challenge Trimmer
Newest Review: ... about it, I put the television on, "There is no satellite signal being received", I looked outside and saw the hedge had grown t... more
Challenge Trimmer: Precise and Completely Worth the Money
Challenge Hedge Trimmer
Member Name: Researching99
Challenge Hedge Trimmer
Advantages: Sharp dual blades, resilient, long-lasting, long cable of 6 metres.
Disadvantages: Needs to be plugged in to use.
With the recent onslaught of summer weather we've been treated to, the garden has been getting more visits from my family and I than it usually does. The brilliant weather meant that we could enjoy our garden and give it the clean-up it needed. This is where the Challenge Trimmer comes in. We bought this to deal with our hedges about two years ago and I'm pleased to report that it is still giving us the perfect result after so many uses. The Challenge Trimmer is an electric hedge trimmer which has a 54cm blade. It is not cordless and needs to be plugged in while being used. The cable is about 6 metres in length and quite sturdy. Over the past two years however we have managed to cut straight through it. Twice. So I can report that the blades are extremely sharp and well suited to trimming tough hedges and shrubs. Just make sure that the cable isn't in the way of trimming. The weight is around 2kg, so although it isn't extremely heavy you can feel it in your arms after a few hours of trimming. This trimmer I would say is much better than most. It has lasted two years while other trimmers before this one had broken easily or just haven't been good enough. It does have a safety guard and an electric handbrake and in the two years that we've had it we haven't injured ourselves, not even with a scratch. Overall, this is a product which is definitely worth it's money, will keep your garden clean and tidy and will last you quite a long while despite being used regularly. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Summary: Reliable and resilient product. Will last and is probably the best in its category of hedge trimmers
More reviews in the field of Trimmer
- A superb hedge trimmer!
- Just a Little Off The Top Please
- Classic Flymo quality and still going strong.
- Flymo Mini Trim - PARDON! I CANT HEAR YOU?!
- MY MINI MACHETE
- Expensive compared to others but it's effective
- BIN YOUR OLD TRIMMER NOW!!!
- Gets the grass cut
- Probably the best on the market!
- Nice little strimmer.
- Oleo-Mac HC275HP
- Rapier Spring-Assisted Hand Held Lawn Edger
- Ikra Flexotrim AHS-6024 Cordless
- Oleo-Mac Sparta 26
- Qualcast 300W Electric Grass Trimmer
- NEW TRUESHOPPING SPLIT SHAFT PROFESSIONAL PETROL GRASS STRIMMER BRUSHCUTTER POWE ...
- Makita 43CC 4-Stroke Petrol Brush Cutter
- Black & Decker BLACK AND DECKER GT6060 600W 60cm Hedge Trimmer
- Qualcast 18v Lithium-ion Hedge Trimmer
- Black & Decker BLACK AND DECKER GTC1850N 18 Volt Cordless Hedge Trimmer