Product Type: Numark turntables
Newest Review: ... could have done with more inputs and outputs as I run a home studio and I have a lot of equipment that all links together via inputs and ... more
A very nice piece of equipment.
Member Name: jamesxg1
Advantages: Aluminum platter and Detachable power and audio connections
Disadvantages: The sound quality
This product is excellent, not as good as their CD turntables but really good. Easy to use and very reliable. Personally I think it could have done with more inputs and outputs as I run a home studio and I have a lot of equipment that all links together via inputs and outputs, most of my equipment have a vast amount of inputs and outputs where as this doesn't so I had to do a lot of changing about to get this rigged up into my system but its not bad, I thought the sound quality was slightly tinny thoe (When its recorded and mastered) and when your producing a melody you do not want tinny sound quality. But for a rave, dance, party or disco this would be great! As the volume would be rather high in them sort of situations where as I have the volume pretty low (well relatively low that is). But yes I would recommend this product!
Summary: All in all, its great!
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of Turntable
- Wheels of Gold
- Monday, Tuesday: Happy Days! eeeeaaaayyy! the Crosley CR72 record player.
- Technics 1210 Mk2
- Cheap, easy to use, reliable!
- Excellent quality budget/starter decks
- Iconic turntables and plenty good enough for DJing
- I've liberated my vinyl from the loft
- excellent turntabled for DJing and listening
- Review of the awesome Technics SL 2010 II
- I could live without these