Product Type: Technics turntables
Newest Review: ... have the technics- so don't get to rely on a feature that you might miss if you have to play on Technics. For this reason most people wil... more
Date: 31/10/00, updated on 31/10/00 (224 review reads)
Advantages: robust and sturdy
Disadvantages: Fine tuning the pitch ( there isn't)
i have Djing now for 2 years. i don't do it professionally, i do it for me and my mates but having changed my turntables 4 times i have finally settled on a set on 1210's. i fell in love. they were 2nd hand (or more..i don't know) and they had been scratched bumped and general knocks. but i was amazed at how robust they are.
There is one fault only that i just wish wouldn't happen but when mixing trance tracks that are within a beat or two of each other, it is extreamley difficult to fine tune the pitch and you have to settle for a double beat.
But for a set of decks they are still the best in my mind and will stay that way (Until they design a better version of them!)
More reviews in the field of Turntable
- Don't believe (all) the hype
- Poor mans Technics ?
- Technics. If only everything were as reliable..
- Good for beginners - but not much else
- Now all our music is digital
- Precision, Control & Performance no other than a 1210!
- First class when it comes to DJing.
- TECHNIC 1210 MK2s
- Review of the awesome Technics SL 2010 II