Product Type: Technics turntables
Newest Review: ... have the technics- so don't get to rely on a feature that you might miss if you have to play on Technics. For this reason most people wil... more
Great decks but not so great on your wallet
Member Name: PAULSWFC
Date: 01/06/01, updated on 01/06/01 (243 review reads)
Advantages: Very powerful, Reliable, You must be rich if you have them
Disadvantages: Too expensive, They look boring
People say the Technics 1210's are the best of the best. Maybe, and yes they do have 20 years of bein the industry standard to back them up. But is it really necessary to spend 800 quid for a bedroom deck?
There are so many other decks like Gemini's XL-500 and 2100, Numarks TT-2's and even Citronic PD-2's that would be suitable for most bedroom DJ's. If your gonna scratch the deck to death and use it 24/7 then the Technics wins hands down but if scratching is not somethin you live by then my advice is get one of the above decks and save ur money for the rediculasly overpriced vinyl!
More reviews in the field of Turntable
- The original and best
- You just can't go wrong with this baby!
- You spin me right round baby right round - erm, like a record...
- Almost a technics beater.
- WOW..... MUM?!! can i have...?
- Iconic turntables and plenty good enough for DJing
- I've liberated my vinyl from the loft
- excellent turntabled for DJing and listening
- Review of the awesome Technics SL 2010 II
- I could live without these