Newest Review: ... more. Yes, it does cost a quid a minute to ring them, but then how often do you ring your utility company? I have used the e-mail query... more
Amerada Energy Online - The "Mutts Nuts"
Member Name: chris_barton
Date: 25/09/00, updated on 25/09/00 (155 review reads)
Advantages: Fantastic prices - A++ service
Disadvantages: Online only and premium rate if you want to speak to someone.
- Fantastic prices - A++ service - 1 sign on the dotted line form - loads of "huggy feely" letters to let you know everything is ok as they move you over - fill out your meater readings on-line with their well designed website - Lovely follow up call to check I was fine, happy and if I wanted electricity too, and were nice when I said no too :)
Amerada Energy Online - Highly recomended to anyone with a large family, wanting to save a few quid. (I guess based on past usage they are going to save me £100 over a year).
More reviews in the field of Utility Service
- More words of wisdom for the financially crippled.....
- Updated - Independent Energy UK Ltd ...
- Transco.........No Go!!
- NPOWER - The Worst
- EDF Energy - beware of direct debit
- Never use Dynorod Plumbing
- EXTREMELY POOR SERVICE - AVOID THEM
- Avoid NPower unless you want an awful and expensive experience!!
- Power with a conscience