Newest Review: ... it has been missed. It's a shamble since I'm not sure who is now responsible British Gas or Dynorod since each ask me to speak to the o... more
Member Name: brogan1979
I have a gas prepayment meter which breaks regulary for it appears no reason, it happened last weekend, i phoned british gas and was on hold for 2 hours, when i got through they told me they couldn't come out until the next day, i said that was unacceptable as i had a baby, to which in a condescending tone was asked how old the baby was, two i said, and received a scoff down the phone, engineers only come out in emergencies apparently, i said well this is an emergency as we're in the middle of the big freeze, again in a condescending tone told that the engineers were there for real emergencies like gas escapes, anyway they came next day (not in allocated time slot 4 hours late!) This weekend it happened again, 6 hours i was on hold to get an engineer out 6 hour!!!!!!! god help me if i was a little old woman, single mum with no phone, it is an absolultly appalling company, i am now on hold again to switch suppliers
Summary: it is a terrible company, powergen much better
More reviews in the field of Utility Service
- Goodbye BG
- NPower charging new customers for old cusomers bills
- What Does It Take To TurnThem On?
- Do not go anywhere near them
- British Gas/ Dyno Rod/ homecare 300/ Never again
- WARNING !! use SSE at your OWN RISK !!
- EXTREMELY POOR SERVICE - AVOID THEM
- Avoid NPower unless you want an awful and expensive experience!!
- Power with a conscience
- Scottish Power customer online service