Newest Review: ... it has been missed. It's a shamble since I'm not sure who is now responsible British Gas or Dynorod since each ask me to speak to the o... more
3 Star Insurance
Member Name: Rick B
Advantages: Prompt and efficant
Disadvantages: A bit pricey
British Gas 3 star service is very good for central heating problems. I did cancel it for a while as my bank, Barclays offered what they said was the equivalant cover through the Barclays Additions Plus Account. It is not! The actual cover they offer on phoning for a problem with cental heating was pathetic and I was not covered. I have now lodged a complaint with the bank and have gone back to 3 star whom had always provided a very good service
Summary: Stick with 3Star Gas
More reviews in the field of Utility Service
- 28 years of loyalty and they do this???
- pay £5 charge if you are late in paying your bill!
- Facts of supply
- Powergen.. Powergen..Powergen.. Oh dear!
- EDF Energy - beware of direct debit
- Never use Dynorod Plumbing
- WARNING !! use SSE at your OWN RISK !!
- Avoid NPower unless you want an awful and expensive experience!!
- Power with a conscience