Newest Review: ... so the balancing was done in addition to my monthly payment. Needless to say, I contacted EDF Energy about this again pointing out al... more
a rubbish website
Author Name: susan lynn
Advantages: not bad deals
Disadvantages: rubbish customer relations
I spent an hour trying to register so that I can review our account on line. I was totally frustrated by refusal to accept a 16 letter password with one upper case letter (how silly isthat!) or to accept the name of the small busingess which they have used for hard mail correspondence. No phone no on the letter inviting me to go on line. It seems to take years to escape the legacy of a nationalized industry. I see I have to write 70 more words. Otherwise EDF have been OK pricewise and offering deals. What else can I say? If you face calling them I think you are answered from the United Kingdom. Might be better to outsourse this. They are usually more helpful in Mumbai, Poon or Bangalore. I resent that I' ll have to cheqck the bank account to see the charge this quarter.that's enough fr now
Summary: Rubbish customer relations
More reviews in the field of Utility Service
- Don't Use Npower!!
- Npower - Never go to them.
- Cold Calling...Interesting but not so funny!
- NPOWER WHAT A SHOWER OF SHIT
- EDF - The things that annoy me
- Do not go with Scottish Power
- WARNING !! use SSE at your OWN RISK !!
- EXTREMELY POOR SERVICE - AVOID THEM
- Avoid NPower unless you want an awful and expensive experience!!
- Power with a conscience